I was concerned, son! Yeah, I understand that. I understand that now. Very concerned. Why? 'Cause you know why. Tell me. You know! Come on, dad. Come on, harder! Come on!
- he hugged people at a con when he wasn’t supposed to
- he forgot to wash his hair for comic con 2013
- he said wiotch one time like that is a problem in and of itself
- sometimes he doesnt button his shirts up all the way
- v necks
- also transparent shirts
- skinny jeans like who do you think you are some kind of hip teen
- does he dress in the dark or something what a dweeb
- doesnt know how to dress for tennis
- he lives in starbucks
- binge watched friends
- he went to prom THREE TIMES
- seems to regret everything he says
- always wasting perfectly good alcohol by pouring it on himself
- cant answer interview questions without saying “um” or “you know”
- his tongue is out of control
- slammin thighs and bedroom eyes
- feel free to add anything you can think of
Title: Edge of Night
Artist: Billy Boyd
Played: 143463 times
I maintain that this is one of the most beautiful, haunting songs I have ever heard… and yet I hardly see anyone singing the praises of Billy Boyd. So here is an appreciation post for him. You have a lovely voice, sir.
EDIT: I’ve learned from many of you since posting this that Mr. Boyd actually wrote the melody to this song himself. One more reason to appreciate his amazing talent! Thank you to those who taught me something new. ^_^
Well, i’m crying.
noooo i canttttt
Look at his cute little face
It’s amazing how fast your mood can change after you step in some water with socks on.
I’m scared that I’m not myself in here, and I’m scared that I am.